Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I am tired

OK I have entered the house from a long day in College ,my head is tired and I want to sleep and do nothing at all except resting ,long day three lectures ,the last lecture was double one ,I hate the one giving it really ,I mean I must respect pers anyone teaching me any bloody thing ,but this guy doesn't respect the old profossers ,he made fun one of the old Professors ,yes this man is strange but he shouldn't make fun of him in front of the students
Another thing I don't like his political and economical views ,
He gaves an assignment to do which I can't do now coz I need to sleep
this is unfair
the good news this guy is not going to give any lectures to us next term :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.