Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Mr.Ayman

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6920582/site/newsweek/
ok read the article , I know that I live in a dictatorship country and we always since the Pharoahs have only a single rule ,solo one ,from the craddle to the coffin but we don't lose hope of having a good leader'not democractic' ,and had through time some excellent rulers ,from my point of view like Babris in the mid ages ,Mohamed ALi Pasha 'my favorite ,Mohamed Naguib and Anwar ElSadaat 'Yes I love him !" ,ok Sorry for the long introduction ,this article goes back to days ago now tomorrow the GAD 'tomorrow 'party will have a protest in front of the high court in Cairo
at the same time today the parties dialogue in Cairo between the National democratic party and the opposition parties 'reminds me with the civilizations dialogue that was never succeeded' refused any kind of external inferring the Egypt for any reason like supporting Democracy and Human rights 'words to The U.S'
Bush said in his speech in the congress 'The great proud Egypt 'I love this part' must lead the mid east to democracy as she led it before to Peace' here I remember Laila Mourad's famous song 'beautiful words ,sensible words, I can't say anything about it BUT'
BUT the democracry won't come from the U.S and surely won't come through Mr.Ayman Nour ,for the following reasons:
1.The U.S doesn't really won't the real democracy in Egypt ,in fact it fought it this since 1954 ,a real democracy means the will of the Egyptian people will have the first and the last word ,and through the last 20 years ,the real Egyptian will and wants are against the American plans in the region ,so plz stop this fancy talk
2-Mr.Ayman Nour ,I don't hate him or I am 'Heavens Forbids' with national democratic party ,is not the symbol of freedom or the messenger of democracy in the region ,this man has alot of question marks around him , he has no loyality and always transfered from different parties causing problems here and there and i tell you and ensure you there is no public support for his party 'of course this goes to the media bias ' yet I don't know I don't trust him
3- I am not with Mr. Ayman yet I am with changing the election law to permit many candidates instead of one 'yes or no question and the answer is always 96% yes and 4% said no"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.