Sunday, January 8, 2006

I felt nothing

I didn't the Athene Earthquake echo they are talking about right now , I live in the second floor so this mini-earthquake doesn't have an impact , yet big earthquake like the 12th of October in 1990s well untill now I remember it and I remember how I felt ..
Anyway my relatives who live in upper floors were terrified and untill now we are trying to reach my grandma's elder brother who live alone in the 18th floor ,yet thank God we found out that till now he is speaking on the phone with grandma's other sister
How about you guys did u feel anything?

2 comments:

  1. I felt it, I was at work in the third floor but sitting for long time on the PC makes it easy to feel any small effect because you want to get out of this hell atmosphere of work :)

    how hard was it on the earthquake scales?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 6.5 on the earthquake scale ,yet thank God it was just for 6 seconds

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.