Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Calling the society to duty

You know there is some kind of news can make your day either in a good day or a bad day . This is a kind of news can make your day bad

Read it in Malcolm X sorry it is in Arabic  

Link to سعار وسط المدينة الجنسي | Malcolm X

I won't hint to it more in English for now because it is scandal all the way , a scandal for Egypt , Cairo and the Egyptian scandal ,it is a social scandal what happened yesterday Downtown

This is not a two or four individuals case !!

2 comments:

  1. Originally I'm from down town Cairo and it was always a chaiotic scene during the holidays especially around the cenimas but i can't imagine that it can turn out to be like that, I'm in shock and I find it hard to believe! What happened to Egypt? Is this one aspect of the general depression or it's an ethical crisis? God help us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know yellow Egyptian I don't know ,I am shocked as you ,I don't know , really God help us

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.