Monday, November 6, 2006

Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Suez War

First I apologize that I didn't post in its time , this is due to three reasons

  1. It was Ramadan and I barely remember anything this Ramadan
  2. My PC problem , my old master hard drive loaded with lots of historical material from photos and so on is physically damaged and unfortunately its kind is rare in the Egyptian market "Quantum" yet the data is still on it  :(
  3. I forgot the occasion really and the media in Egypt this year despite its importance didn't spot on it the light as expected in the jubilee of such important memory

Second ,it is never too late , because today from 50 years Egypt shores on the Mediterranean were doing a siege by 1500 British,French and Israeli warships and the Israeli IDF was still in Gaza strip and Sinai

Inshallah I will start a series of articles about this great war from today from history to arts to family memories to even modern day example

so stick around and bookmark this blog if you want to know more

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! I'm looking forward it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tarek,I know you already did

    @Marcia ,be ready for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Zienab intereting work. am really looking forward to know about the military operations of the Egyptian army and civil resistance during this war.
    i want also to know about the battles between the Egyptian army and the israelians in sinai before the Anglo-Frankophonic intervention

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I am afraid there wasn't much information about the Israelis and Egyptian army in Sinai before the anglo-french invasion going to speak about it later

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.