Friday, March 30, 2007

Iran broadcasts British sailor's apology - Yahoo! News

The post is updated due to many typos

You know I don't trust much these apologies of the captured soldiers easily , already I respected so much the mother of the famous TV host and journalist "Wagdy Hamdy Kandeel" when she blamed him for having an interview on TV with some captured Israeli officer during the 1973 October war because that Israeli officer was captured ,scared ,away from his country and people and in the enemies' hands 

That woman had spoken without knowing the international laws and the Geneva conventions , that woman had spoken and told her famous son what made him regret after many decades because her other son was from our officers who went in 1967 and never returned back

I don't know why I remember this when I began to see the videos and pictures of the captured British marines in the Iranian TV and Al-Jazeera

Look I am not talking here about this political game , but I am looking from the both sides of the mirror,I mean what is the feelings of the Iranians if it were vice versa !!!

May be because I was working a lot of time and I am still working with the Egyptian POWs file and so I feel so touchy regarding any POW  ,yes they are not POW , but I don't why they are treated like POWs

already I hate the Way Iranian regime way of handling this matter , I mean today I saw some demo where some Iranian citizen holding a big cartoon written on it with red and black

"Execute the aggressors !! "

look it is not war yet , but these acts will do nothing except to make the British people who refuse war , welcome it

Link to Iran broadcasts British sailor's apology - Yahoo! News

2 comments:

  1. You made a clear point about forcing POWs to make statements and "aplogies" to the media. It is all about understanding human rights and the rights of prisoners of wars..It is also about ethics and religions which cared for such prisnoers, centuries before Geneva Conventions took place.
    I always follow up your thoughts with admiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I am so so happy about your visit dear Dr.Yasser,and I am honored that you admire my thoughts ,in fact now my face is red
    anyhow regarding the POWs issue , sir the problem is no one will be convinced with the apologies of the marines in the TV because the people know very well they are under the hands of the Iranians in the same way the world didn't believe much the Khaled Shekih confessions
    If the Iranian regime which is now from the conservatives religious holy right wing , a regime that applies the Islamic rules as they are saying day and night , they would have released the lady marine yesterday to return back to her home and family
    at least it would be a slap to Blair that despite his arrogance they would release her because she is female, a mother and the Islam told them so
    it will be an excellent political media gesture too
    but no they are more stupid to think in that way
    I don't know why I have the feeling that if President Khatami were in rule,things would be different

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.