Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What about the patients??

This short film I captured yesterday in Agouza in front of Al-Agouza hospital as I found out that Mortadah Mansour , the famous lawyer and trouble maker ,also ex or current head of the Zamalak club was hospitalized today .I covered the incident in the afternoon when I came by the hospital then in my Arabic blog ,anyhow when I came by the hospital later in evening , I found a protest with people from his fans screaming without any regard to the People sleeping in their homes or the bloody patients including their idol in the hospital !!??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.