Friday, May 18, 2007

You got to be kidding me

You got to be kidding me

President Mubarak demands a report about the street dogs from the minister of Agriculture !!??

Did B.B strong letter have a great effect on him ??

I mean he received a lot and lot of criticism concerning the human rights in Egypt with lots of letters from here and there and nothing happens at all but when B.B attacks him he demands a report !!

Sorry I know the video and photos of the street dogs which were killed were horrible but the torture in police stations are even more horrible

There is one single explanation

He loves B.B and may be he was like John Lennon in his youth having a crash on her

Link to FilBalad.News | مبارك يطلب من وزير الزراعة تقرير عن "الكلاب الضالة"

8 comments:

  1. zeiniboa please delete the comment you refered to me at the persian whore's naj, it was very rude of you to refer to me like that to a farting dirty aging whore like naj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, just dropped by to say hi. What's this Brigit Bardot story?

    :)) I see our poor soul Amro is still obsessed with my blog!

    Poor boy. I hope he really gets help before he harms himself or other innocent people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry Naj if you are offended ,Amr please don't cross the line with my guest ,she is my guest in my blog you don't have any right to attack her like this

    ReplyDelete
  7. naj is an aging farting low life whore.

    If you dont fart off dirty whore. I will spray you with insecticides.

    the way sadam you used to do to your life Irans.

    Fuck Khomeini , fuck Bjad and fuck you dirty Persian whore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naj, your father will die soon. And you will have a chance to fart like a good iranian.
    It is your habit to fart in funerals.

    worn out bitch

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.