Friday, July 20, 2007

Found: the giant lion-eating chimps of the magic forest | Conservation | Guardian Unlimited Environment

I don't feel like writing serious stuff especially the revolution is just 72 hours

Found: the giant lion-eating chimps of the magic forest | Conservation | Guardian Unlimited Environment

This reminds me with my favorite Novel "Congo" I got the book and it is far more interesting than the film ,I found the novel in some Egyptian Bookstore specialized in selling English novels in Mohendessin ,I guess near Gamal Abd El-Nasser school

But there were not huge chimps but Gorillas , I wonder if they will find King Solemn's mines too in Congo !!??

Already as far as I know Crichton used the old myths he read about the King Solemn's mines and those strong apes who kill other creatures

If this proves anything it will prove that

"History becomes a legend,legend becomes a myth"

For years Scientist thought it was a legend but it turned to be true thing

and yes here is the book from Amazon , take my advice if you live abroad and buy it , it is not an ad more it is a recommendation , if I want money I should not promote Amazon books but Amazon Grocery !!




Amazon.com: Congo: Books: Michael Crichton

ISBN: 0060541830
ISBN-13: 9780060541835


Technorati tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.