Thursday, November 20, 2008

No dear it is not about the old good memories

President Mubarak visited India for the first time since 26 years of his rule, he has never visited it before as far as I know as a President. The biggest democracy in world gave him the Nehru award !!

The Indian Press for my surprise received him well too. I mean some even believed that this visit of Mubarak would revive the golden era of Nehru-Nasser !! When I read this I could not believe myself the Nehru-Nasser golden era !! This is too much. I mean even the two men would refuse this insult.

Nasser & Nehru

Look Nasser is a dictator for sure but it is unfair and  stupid to compare Nasser with Mubarak.

For God Sake Mubarak from couple of years unleashed his media to trash the non-aligned movement organization just because Iran became active in it !!

Mubarak went there because of the Indian investments not for old good memories , attracting Indian Investments is great thing , I do not hate it on the contrary.But I wish that Mubarak would admit that he had the opportunity to make us Like India in 27 years of rule !!

I wish that Mubarak would have gone to restore for real our Nehru-Nasser era but let’s be honest Egypt’s external position is not like in the day of Nasser , truth is truth.

In the days of Nasser despite his dictatorship and wrong policies , despite his hate to the west and alliance with Russia , Egypt was respected and everybody feared her in the region. No doctors would be tortured , no tourists would be kidnapped from inside Egypt and no ships would be hijacked ………….!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.