Saturday, December 26, 2009

Majd Al Assad’s Photos

Since the announcement of Majd Al Assad’s death earlier last week , I kept searching for a picture for him , I am not Syrian and I always mistaken the brothers of Bashar Al Assad as for me they look to each other especially the only family photo available online for them is very old photo from the 1980s.

F-assad Anyhow I managed to find a single photo for him , here it is. Some people will think that this is a late post and I will fire back saying that it is never too late especially I searched for this photo for a while , so it will be very sad not to post it.

Majd_al_assad-01

some websites left all what Syria is suffering on and kept speaking about the psychological and sometimes the genetic neurological disease that killed him !! I know it is a natural thing to find the Syrian opposition websites to speak about this matter but what use it is from talking now !!?? The man is dead and his brothers are still ruling and ruining the country in their way whether they are mentality or neurological ill or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.