Tuesday, August 17, 2010

David Guetta Celebrates The Eid in Sharm !!

David Guetta is going to hold a special night club event in Eid at Sharm El-Sheikh's Pacha night club1 , I found this news with that provoking headline in Yahoo! Finance as part of a press release by Travel Soon.com

I do not know why I was provoked by that headline , may be because I know that Guetta is not coming to celebrate the Eid in Sharm, you do not celebrate the Eid in Sharm's Pacha seriously speaking , may be because I hate that "Pacha is currently the jewel in the crown of Sharm el Sheikh’s nightlife" as it is not the jewel of the city of peace for God sake.

Pardon my honesty during fasting but every time I see the photos of the parties and events held in Sharm's Pacha , I wonder where the vice police !!?? It is a mystery  just like GanZ who is a fixture there by the way !!

We deal with double standards here for sure and I do not know why nobody dares to speak about this even the feminists do not speak about the degradation of women there.

P.S I like some of Guetta's music.

Notes
1. It is so provoking to have this welcoming picture and below it "the city of peace" ,  I thought of another city I am afraid when I looked to the picture of the go go girls !!

3 comments:

  1. I wonder why you like the music of a Zionist

    http://www.google.co.il/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=david+guetta+israel&rlz=1R2ADFA_enIL393&aq=1&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=david+guetta&gs_rfai=

    Jew

    http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%AF_%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%A7#.D8.B7.D9.81.D9.88.D9.84.D8.AA.D9.87

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @pathetic angry israeli. U think that cus someone has a conceret in israel he is automatically a zionist Jew?

    wasteman putting a link of just googled "david guetta israel" hahaha

    So what if hes Jewish?.. jews have coexsited with arabs for 1000's of years. ZIONISM is the problem you waste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, since when is wikipedia a reliable source for anything???!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.