Monday, October 31, 2005

There is still hope

There is still hope I believe
There is still some light in these dark night I see
yes I am so happy tonight because there is still hope that Egypt will be fine and it will cross safely this mirage of Division .
After the incident of Alexandria and all this talk about Muslims and Christians ,about claims and threats, about hate and anger , about truth and lies ,about moderation and radicalism and about Egypt ,I was so scared what is going to happen after this ?
The Quran was being made fun of , Churches doors and glasses were destroyed
The two elements that stood against the British Empire are getting away from each other
Lets admit that we did what the British failed in ,whether Muslims or Christians.
Yet tonight I regained my hope that Everything can be changed to be better than it is now .
My Dear friend Dr.Ramy Karam decided and he is now in the United States to fast Monday just like the Muslims along with some friends ,
It is small thing that may be the number of those who will know it is not big number ,but despite it is small thing from outside ,it is big thing from inside
especially when You know Dr.Karam is Christian "I really don't like saying this Muslim and this Christians because we are all Egyptians , and I was raised on not saying this Muslim and this Christian as we are all humans and Egyptians"
Dr.Karam wrote an excellent post in his Beyond Normal about why he is doing so .
Away from the media and away the officials ,a simple citizen is doing this is much important than an official doing it
I believe in something Gandhi once said 'Be the Change you want to see in the world ' ,also I believe in 'A man's faith can turn to be a Crusader' .
Bless you Doctor Karam and I wish Accepted Fasting and delicious Breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot..
    that's really too much for me.
    In fact, the idea was about to die until Africano
    took it to light. He was supported by Ibn Abdel Aziz and Mohammed.

    I really wish that, at this time of difficulty, we keep being inspired by Gandhi and others, as you suggested...

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as people like you Doc, Africano ,Ibn abdel Aziz and mohammed are there
    we will still have a hope

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.