Friday, February 3, 2006

Testing the new blogger layout

By the name of God ,I began testing the new layout
Well It is dark theme but it reflects my feelings now
at last I found some good theme for blogger in a nice Italian site ,check it in the links and credits panel
By the way I am thinking of moving to another platform not Drupal "sorry guys" but to something neutral "Word Press"
Yet it won't be soon ,as right now I am still stepping my first steps in it and it is so different then blogger

2 comments:

  1. Your blog background is too dark. I am worried about you :) Cheer-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it suits what in Egypt from sadness for the El-salam 98 passengrs :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.