Saturday, July 29, 2006

Some people now appear !!


Do you remember my list of people of those who suddenly disappeared in the time of the war of Lebanon ,those people in here and there


Believe or not they began to appear one by one


First it was Haifa , then Elissa ,I read some stupid statement of hers in Laha Lebanese feminine magazine "Wars must be stopped" you know the kind of "I want Peace to cover the Earth " statements


Second Ayman El-Zarawhary ,the son of Maadi's English school lost boy ,the second of Al-qaida made a special useless appearance


Then El-Mofty appeared today with very important Fatwa to answer back the famous Wahabi fatwa of Last week here is the news in Arabic from my favourite fibalad "sure it is my favourite I was mentioned in one of their earliest reports about bloggers in Egypt with Rami and Alaa themselves"


The grand Mofty of the Egyptian lands say the following "by the way despite all what is said in newspapers ,I respect this man"


The fight of Hizbullah against Israel is not terrorism ,it is defence

This is very important and it is never too late for it


Another one makes another surprisingly appearance ,Youssef El-Karadawy answers back the fatwa of Ben Geeran powerfully ,well bravo ,but where have you been you ol' muslim bro from the beginning of ball ??


El-Qaddafi also is back by sending aids ,but unfortunately with no statements ,I swear I miss his statements and useless speeches , in fact I bet that one of the reasons why Mubarak and co. worked for not having an Arab summit is to avoid his speeches !!


Amr Khalid is still missing , despite his appearance yesterday on "El-Safowa" TV channel in the Orbit network , please those of you who got the Orbit subscription and saw this episode last night ,please tell me what did he say ?




Technorati : , , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. u know zen. I've been asking the same question days ago to my mother..
    where on earth Haifa w a5awat-ha?
    and definaly i don't mean their existance in real life.. i mean no.. their existance on the stage!!

    da even sha3ban Abd el rehim performed a song for lebenon!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah.. btw: you became my favorite news source now adays ya bnti...
    bgad u rocks....
    keep it up all the waaaay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that those onse were afraid or didn't want to support Hizbollah earlier, but later on, when they saw their victorious stand against Israel they wanted to get into the croud and participate in the war, even by speaches. See this link

    Blue: me too, Zenobia's blog became my favorite lately. I hate to say that I didn't know it before:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep Z, some r back to surface :S and some r not. any way, i say "faces... faces... faces..."
    Oh, can u hear the echoes of the "ONLY LEBANESE PRISONERS" issue. i just hope it'll pass quietly..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i red IB post on his Blog then i switched to ur Blog to find that u r the one mentioned. so, i hope i'd b welcome to join as i suggest u spread the words to everyone. may b this can b a begining of something good.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw ur comment on my post - sana 7elwa ya 3abeet - but i don't get it! what is it u don't agree on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Last-adri, Haifa and her sisters are fake ,this is so expected , in the interview with Salma El-Shama'a
    That she left Beirut because she lives beside Beirut International airport and they were targetting and she was so afraid , plus no body took her opinion in this war !!?? Shekih Hassan should have taken her opinion before capturing the soliders

    and thanks 1000 times for these beautiful words blue ,it is an honor

    @Tarek, partially I agree with you ,but people like Haifa already don't care for Hizbullah or even her country
    and thanks again for these words :)

    @Nuri it had been changed today no exchange at all
    and you are mostly welcome to join me and blue with IB , let's see what is the end
    I will reply in your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.