Friday, December 8, 2006

The Master speech

I should have  written this last night after reading about the speech of Hassen Nasrallah in Beirut , but to say the truth I wanted to hear by myself , with my own hear as I didn't watch the speech , I almost stayed outside the home the whole day , I knew that Nasrallah was going to speak on 8.30 Cairo and Beirut Local time "I was surprised to find that we got the same timing" and I made my arrangements to see him at that time that no one would turn the channel to see this or that but a phone call came and I went on a social visit to my aunt

It was her maid who came and told us that

 "The man of the resistance Shekih Hassen is speaking in TV and he is attacking the government and People are cheering for him ".

I don't know why I didn't open the TV in the room and watched him really there then anyway It wasn't a long time when I found my mom calling me and nearly screaming on the phone

"Did you see what Hassen Nasrallah ?? Did you know what he said ?? He opened his fires on the government and On Seniora and the 14th of March . He is accusing them of treason ,working for the Americans and Israelis , and that they asked the Americans to start a war against Hezbollah and that they were spying on the resistance during the war and he knew about it yet he didn't want to expose it then "

You know I remember one thing then that it was my mom who was supposedly was the one who should go visiting my aunt ,in fact I was sent instead of her :(

Anyway when I went home I tried to know what happened then all what I found were discussions for the speech in different TV Channels,I didn't watch those discussions because I was exhausted yet I watched Giselle Khouri on Al-Arabia in a special episode from her famous show "Bel Araby" {in Arabic"} was discussing the statements and the accusations with two ministers one from Hezbollah who left the cabinet and the other one was "Ahmed Fatfat" the Current minister of youth who was responsible for the interior ministry during the war and the accusations were targeting him along with Fouad El Seniora

 I also didn't pay attention a lot for the program ,already may be because I know that the "Al-Arabya" can be considered an Anti-Hezbollah channel ,after all it is owned by a Saudi billionaire who is the brother in law of the late Saudi King Fahd , plus Giselle Khouri will be biased simply because her late husband Samir El-Kasir was from the 14th of March and so despite her respect to the Master "Hassen" , she seemed to be on the other side so I knew in advance the result yet one thing stopped me

The anger of Ahmed Fatfat ,well you must expect him to be so , his body language, he was so so so nervous ,it was late in time and it was on air

I decided to wait till today when I watch the rewind of the speech on Al-Manar ,as I know that they rewind it over and over

And that' what I did :)

And that' why I didn't write anything yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.