Friday, February 16, 2007

Iraqi terror leader reported wounded - CNN.com

Iraqi terror leader reported wounded - CNN.com

 Really is n't that the guy they say that he is already in Jail in Egypt ??

I swear I have just read some where that he is reported to be ill in one of the Egyptian jails according to his wife and his lawyer who are demanding the Egyptian authority to treat in a better way

I don't remember if I wrote about this or not but Abu-Ayyub Al-Masri ,the allegedly leader of Al-Qaida in Iraq after the death of El-Zaraqawy is said to be in jail already in Egypt for a long time now , after the Americans had published their photo and his names , his wife came to the Egyptian Press mainly to El-Masri El-Youm which made a scoop as it turned out that he is already in Jail in Egypt and he already talked to her on phone a week before the American announcement !!!

And already the Egyptian Authorities denied that the man in the photo is the man who is leading the top terrorist group now in Iraq because he is simply in Tora prison in El-Waadi El-Gadeed in the west desert !!

Click here, it is in the Bottom of the page and it is arabic ,sorry

Well I believe my government ,I won't believe the American one

And I think that Bush and his men are searching for some victory even if it were a false one

Oh boy it is a joke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.