Sunday, June 3, 2007

What is the use??

I have just finished watching tonight show of "10 PM" , after a wonderful interview with the first Egyptian who succeeded in climbing K2 ,I found myself in front of the same closed circle discussion about the corruption in Egypt

Bitter facts ,so bitter ,I don't know where we are going exactly and I don't know what is the use of these discussions if no improvements are going to take place sooner or later at all ,I don't know but we are excellent people in complaining and talking

Talk ,Talk ,Talk ,what is the use of talk and everyone knows exactly what is wrong and no one cares to correct it

Tonight episode was so depressing ,so depressing ,I feel angry and sad

When will we act ??

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see the episode, but what brought the subject of corruption? did she discuss it? or were u reminded with it after seeing him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy ya Nousha they discussed it till the end with scandal here and there !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.