Thursday, January 4, 2018

Kodaf Agfa Presents : Wolf Moon 2018


Wolf Moon 2018
Wolf Moon 2018 

NASA says that this moon is the biggest in 2018.
I had to wait three days to snap this not so-sharp photo thanks to the cold and the clouds in Giza, Egypt right now. It is freezing technically to stand long at the night to take a perfect shot. I admit but I think this is a good shot considering I am having a runny nose and cold hands !!!

By the way, the sky is so clear despite the unstable weather to the level you can spot the Orion belt and that small red spot on its left, I can not know if it were Mercury or Mars.
I wanted to snap another photo of the sky but I just could not thanks to the cold weathers !!!

By the way, stop taking selfies and start to look at the sky especially at night and see how many stars looking down at us. It is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.